February 9, 2013

edie

 photo DSC_0017-17_zpsd7f85cc1.jpg  photo DSC_0009-16_zps92089adc.jpg  photo DSC_0028-14_zpsde088cbf.jpg

I pulled over in between the commute from my internship at FOAM Magazine and Free People gig to debut one of my favorite pieces from my recent Nasty Gal haul, the Edie Faux Fur Coat! Perfect for the occasionally chilly Southern California days thanks to the three-quarter length sleeves. I am currently enjoying the final weekend of my obnoxiously long "winter vacation". School starts Monday, goodbye and spec of free time!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back down the road. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice day!
    Feel free to surf my homepage ; play slots for real money online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your whole look! That jacket is so fab, and I adore the faint print of your jeans.

    Best Fashionable Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat! cool that you have that internship!
    xo
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete