February 13, 2012

Grammy's 2012: Best Dressed

Katy Perry in Elie Saab, Norman Silverman jewels, Christian Louboutin heels. I'm not sure if anyone can dislike this dress. It reminds me of the sky on that perfect crisp spring afternoon as the birds chirp and flowers bloom. Katy looks like a goddess and the blue hair totally works.

Photobucket

Taylor Swift in Zuhair Murad, Prada shoes, and Neil Lane jewels. Very mature look. I'm glad she stayed true to her style with the sequins and neutral color. Taylor is growing up!

Photobucket

Rihanna in custom Giorgio Armani, Neil Lane jewels, Christian Louboutin heels, Jimmy Choo clutch. Might be my favorite dress of the night...tied with Katy Perry's Elie Saab. This custom Armani is honestly the epitome of sexy and all things Rihanna. The plunging v, thigh high slit, halter, and completely exposed back could be overkill to some...but to me this is perfection. I think it is the classic black that makes it work. The shoes and accessories also make this a homerun.

Photobucket

Corrine Baliey Rae in Chrisitan Siriano. I love the girly, playful ruffles and those platforms are so much fun!

Photobucket

Followill brothers of the Kings of Leon in Gucci. My boys! In case I haven't mentioned it five million times, Kings of Leon are my number one favorite music group of all time! Love a man in a suit...especially you Jared.

Photobucket

Mika Newton. Totally loving the lace bodice and open back. Very sophisticated sexy. Also one of the few trains that I enjoyed from the night.

Photobucket

Greta Bech. What can I say, I am a sucker for sequins. Love the champagne color against her plae skin and the v shaped line on the bodice.

Photobucket

Paris Hilton in Basil Soda. I never thought the day would come that Paris Hilton would make it on to my best dress list. "Hate her, love the dress"

Photobucket

Who did you think was best dressed? I definitely decided mine is Rihanna! Leave yours in a comment below!

27 comments:

  1. Such a hard choice! Rhianna looked so pretty in her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I despise Katy Perry but Elie Saab was an amazing choice for her. She looks brilliant :)
    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dresses! You have a nice blog, thankyou for sharing this pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elie Saab is my favorite designer, but I don't really like Katy's blue hair - too much. I love Taylor's dress but her hair is too plan for me. I love Rihanna's look- super sexy but not trampy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so glad you posted this! I didn't get to watch the grammy's and I've been reading lots of blogs today and so far NO one has said anything about it!

    I LOVE Rihanna's look... didn't know she had blonde hair, but she pulls it off surprisingly well! Taylor Swift, whom I don't like that much, looks really amazing, and so do the Kings of Leon. Ahhh, wish I'd gotten to watch it. Thanks so much for posting these!

    Hope you've been doing well, dear!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gowns!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love all these looks, but I agree Rihanna is the best. KP is my runner up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey !
    I think Taylor's dress is stunning, she's the best dressed of the night in my opinion !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was super in love with what Adele was wearing, but yeah Rihanna looked amazing too. Gosh, there were so many worst dressed that night...

    I really love your blog, Jenna!

    littledisneydani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually loved Katy Perry's the best! I thought it was a particularly elegant look compared to what she normally wears. Also loved Rihanna's look!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like most of these looks but I'm on the fence about Rihanna's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing choices!! i really liked your blog, wanna follow each other darling :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. from all these posted, i like Greta Bec's the best! so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like a lot the dress of paris...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rihanna was HANDS DOWN my fav but I actually really liked Kelly Osbourne's look. Katy Perry was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I say Elie Saab's new spring/summer collection and it looks so amazing. I'd have loved to see Katy Perry some of his pink dresses, because they looked a little better.
    I also adore the black dress with the lace.

    I'm a new follower here, can you ccheck my blog and possibly follow me back? I'd really appreciate it.

    Lots of love,
    Evamaria

    http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply incredible!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Their outfits are amazing and beautiful (:

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rihanna's shoes are PERFECT for that dress. Nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE RIHANNA AND TAYLOR SWIFTS OUTFIT THEY BOTH LOOK STUNNING XX

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's so SO nice to see these pictures 'cos I didn't see the gala by myself! They all look stunning, specially Taylor's,Rihanna's,Mika's and Greta's dresses are so beautiful!

    Kisses from Finland! Aduaa from www.littlesisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the white dress from Paris Hilton! Goes well to blondie.

    Thank you for the comment on my blog

    x Romi
    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete