January 4, 2012

switched up

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

tank and bandeau, Free People. skirt, Aqua. necklace and belt, vintage. boots, Target. jean jacket, American Eagle.

Los Angeles is experiencing a bit of confusion as summer has decided to make an appearance in what is supposed to be winter. Not that I am complaining. I was born and raised as a child of the sun. Craving the beach. Loving nothing more than laying underneath the sun as it warms my pale skin. The only thing missing is freedom...as I began classes again yesterday. The inconsistency of my brief break from school, all my friends being back in town, and the holidays has messed with my scheduling. I felt off my game by not posting yesterday or new year's day. But after posting everyday in December I decided to let it slide. Update on the Hunger Games, I finished the first two books and am chipping away at the third and final in the trilogy. You may call me obsessed.

18 comments:

  1. love the outfit, and the place!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I wish I was there. It's cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this weather we are having CRAZY. I wore shorts all weekend. I mean, I'll take it...

    xx
    Lynsey
    www.law-of-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those boots!! They just hadddd to be vintage!! If you get a moment - check out my post today and let me know what you think!

    xo
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your jacket! it's lovely :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Looks like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw i love this look! soooo cute! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You returned so soon to school after the holidays?
    This is a very cute and eclectic look. you've mixed up the different pieces so well

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks so pretty :)
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! Love your boots!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous outfit! Love how you paired all of this with the denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!!:D Totally love your biker boots!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. For some reasons I think your photos make me think of summer, maybe because they're so summery? Hahaha I really like your denim jacket! :)

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved it!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit looks fabulous and you're really pretty.

    Lovely blog, I'm following :)

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. those boots are pretty rad. wish it was warm here! xx

    ReplyDelete